This year, Anti-Corruption day (9th December) fell on a Sunday. Sunday is an incredibly awkward day for any kind of commemoration in Kenya because many Kenyans consider Sunday a day of worship and rest. With this in mind Transparency International Kenya adjusted the commemoration to five day anti-corruption caravans in three regions of the country […]
In a series of blog posts curated by the World Economic Forum’s Partnering Against Corruption Initiative (PACI), a number of leading voices will present their perspectives on anti-corruption in the run-up to World Anti-Corruption Day on 9 December. In the following post, Elaine Dezenski, Senior Director and Head of PACI, World Economic Forum, underlines the […]
- Working together to stop fake agricultural products in Uganda 28 August 2014
- Lessons from the election: low levels of transparency raise red flags in Turkey 27 August 2014
- Piketty: Diagnosing inequality and prescribing a dose of anti-corruption 25 August 2014
- Do settlements for corporate financial malfeasance work? 21 August 2014
- Brazil: marching against corruption 20 August 2014
- Why governance matters for development: critics listen up! 25 July 2014
- Learning to lead the fight against corruption 23 July 2014
- International Youth Day – corruption fighters in the making 12 August 2014
- Under fire in Gaza: Anti-corruption activist Marwa Abu Odeh 8 August 2014
- Messi and the International Impunity System 7 August 2014
- Rueben Lifuka: The plight of Marwa Abu Odeh and her family and th...
- International Youth Day – Corruption Fighters In The Making | Transparency International-Philippines: […] From Transparency International by Katin...
- EMPOWERING YOUTH: ANTI-CORRUPTION KIT FOR YOUNG ACTIVISTS | Youth Proactive: […] it comes to fighting corruption, many yo...
- Messi and the International Impunity System « Global Financial Integrity: […] Cross-posted from Transparency Internati...
- Felicitas Hackmann: While some people demonstrate and others donate, s...