This year, Anti-Corruption day (9th December) fell on a Sunday. Sunday is an incredibly awkward day for any kind of commemoration in Kenya because many Kenyans consider Sunday a day of worship and rest. With this in mind Transparency International Kenya adjusted the commemoration to five day anti-corruption caravans in three regions of the country […]
In a series of blog posts curated by the World Economic Forum’s Partnering Against Corruption Initiative (PACI), a number of leading voices will present their perspectives on anti-corruption in the run-up to World Anti-Corruption Day on 9 December. In the following post, Elaine Dezenski, Senior Director and Head of PACI, World Economic Forum, underlines the […]
- Russian money: too big to sanction? 10 March 2014
- 5 women who inspire YOU 7 March 2014
- From the ground up: Palestinian women on the frontlines of anti-corruption 6 March 2014
- 5 reasons South Africa Arms Deal sweeteners turned sour 6 March 2014
- Corruption-busting in Zimbabwe: why being a woman helps 5 March 2014
- Inside Ukraine’s protests 14 February 2014
- The Spanish Royal Court and the rule of law 13 January 2014
- Money up in the air? Corruption in Yemen’s gas sector 13 February 2014
- Can children lead the fight against corruption? 6 February 2014
- Germany is ready to sign UNCAC – at last 26 February 2014
- Mehr…: Hi, I think that I saw you visited my site thus I ...
- Money-laundering in the EU: lessons from the Ukraine? | Transparency International EU Office: […] the cases of Egypt’s Mubarak, Tuni...
- mdf: Good luck with all that, they will be siiting in a...
- online games: Recommeneded websites [...]Here are few of the si...
- hv¥tels a: Appreciate what we include, that is what my very o...