Mapping different data sets from a country – with bright colours and click-through functions – may be a visual delight for developers and the tech-savvy, but what do these maps offer those crafting public policies? After all, the point of open data is to make more accountable and effective decision-making – whether it is about […]
Watch out! Internet connections worldwide might be slower this weekend! This weekend hundreds of hackers, programmers, designers and anti-corruption experts and activists in Bogotá, Budapest, Casablanca, Jakarta, Moscow and Vilnius will come together this weekend to develop new ICT tools that can help citizens monitor government and report corruption. Websites like ipaidabribe.com in India and […]
- Do settlements for corporate financial malfeasance work? 21 August 2014
- Brazil: marching against corruption 20 August 2014
- Beefing up anti-corruption programmes for corporates 13 August 2014
- International Youth Day – corruption fighters in the making 12 August 2014
- Turkey’s first direct presidential election: time for transparency 8 August 2014
- Why governance matters for development: critics listen up! 25 July 2014
- Libya’s Top 5 Corruption Scandals 28 July 2014
- Under fire in Gaza: Anti-corruption activist Marwa Abu Odeh 8 August 2014
- Learning to lead the fight against corruption 23 July 2014
- World Cup winners and losers 16 July 2014
- Felicitas Hackmann: While some people demonstrate and others donate, s...
- AAP’s anti-corruption ideology finds resonance in Transparency International research | DelhiDilse Today: […] Here are 4 reasons : http://bit.ly/1tWxf...
- To end poverty, you have to end corruption | Citizens' Congress for Good Governance ® C2G2: […] Fourth, governance and fighting corrupti...
- Moe Majdoob: So many more scandals that all Libyans are aware o...
- fernando carvalho: Shame on us Brazilians who have allowed such major...