Mapping different data sets from a country – with bright colours and click-through functions – may be a visual delight for developers and the tech-savvy, but what do these maps offer those crafting public policies? After all, the point of open data is to make more accountable and effective decision-making – whether it is about [...]
Watch out! Internet connections worldwide might be slower this weekend! This weekend hundreds of hackers, programmers, designers and anti-corruption experts and activists in Bogotá, Budapest, Casablanca, Jakarta, Moscow and Vilnius will come together this weekend to develop new ICT tools that can help citizens monitor government and report corruption. Websites like ipaidabribe.com in India and [...]
- Les héros de la lutte contre la corruption : une interview avec Gregory Ngbwa Mintsa 16 May 2013
- No defence for corruption in defence procurement 15 May 2013
- Anti-corruption heroes: an interview with Gregory Ngbwa Mintsa 15 May 2013
- Time to wake up Trinidad & Tobago: the Jack Warner affair 14 May 2013
- Too little transparency in new Czech law on political party financing 10 May 2013
- How to set up an offshore company in 10 minutes 9 April 2013
- Venezuela: The State as Election Campaign Headquarters 28 March 2013
- #offshoreleaks: 21st Century Journalism at its best 4 April 2013
- Iraq’s corruption legacy 3 April 2013
- Money laundering – are BVI leaks a game changer? 8 April 2013
- Carola: Thanks Dorthea!...
- Dorthea: Your style is so unique in comparison to other peo...
- omniahefeny: مركز كالتكس لاباده ومكافحه ...
- nike free 5.0 v4: Hi there! I just would like to offer you a huge th...
- Periodico Digital Noticias actualizadas de la Republica Dominicana.: Thanks for the great writeup. Them in truth was ob...
Follow @anticorruption on Twitter