“For the first time, everyone will have a voice”. Fiji’s Prime Minister Frank Bainimarama’s plan to involve everyone in the formulation of Fiji’s fourth constitution has been translated into action. Consultations with political parties, non-governmental organisations and citizens are taking place all over Fiji to draft a new constitution by 2013. Transparency International Fiji has […]
Corruption is high on the South Korean agenda right now. Last week police said they were investigating a large-scale corruption case involving 30 government bodies. Two weeks ago the brother of South Korea’s president, himself a senior politician, was charged with accepting $525,000 in bribes from two struggling savings banks. We, Transparency International South Korea, […]
- Vietnam: young people debate business integrity 1 October 2014
- Judiciary the weakest link in Cambodia’s Integrity System 29 September 2014
- G20 whistleblowing laws – are they hitting or missing the mark? A lesson from Australia 22 September 2014
- Anti-corruption compliance in Russia: a way forward 19 September 2014
- FIFA: how to win back trust 19 September 2014
- G20 Meets to Act on Corporate Taxes – But More Needed on Corruption 18 September 2014
- Piketty: Diagnosing inequality and prescribing a dose of anti-corruption 25 August 2014
- Under fire in Gaza: Anti-corruption activist Marwa Abu Odeh 8 August 2014
- Philippines: Stories from the fight against corruption 12 September 2014
- International Youth Day – corruption fighters in the making 12 August 2014
- “No Impunity” Needs to be the Rule for Corrupt Politicians and Corporations | Frank Vogl: […] of this article appeared on the website ...
- frank williams: Girlks, what you doing is great but do NOT under a...
- Miriam Ramirez MD: CORPORATE GREED is also the reason for the sad fi...
- Wakeup Frank: 96% of YOUR Organizations funding is from Governme...
- Philippines: Stories from the Fight Against Corruption | Transparency International-Philippines: […] Transparency International by Samantha [...