“For the first time, everyone will have a voice”. Fiji’s Prime Minister Frank Bainimarama’s plan to involve everyone in the formulation of Fiji’s fourth constitution has been translated into action. Consultations with political parties, non-governmental organisations and citizens are taking place all over Fiji to draft a new constitution by 2013. Transparency International Fiji has […]
Corruption is high on the South Korean agenda right now. Last week police said they were investigating a large-scale corruption case involving 30 government bodies. Two weeks ago the brother of South Korea’s president, himself a senior politician, was charged with accepting $525,000 in bribes from two struggling savings banks. We, Transparency International South Korea, […]
- Corruption and banking: forex heralds an important change in rhetoric 19 November 2014
- Public procurement: guide to help citizens get value for their taxes 18 November 2014
- The hard business of easy access 17 November 2014
- G20 needs to boost banking supervision 12 November 2014
- Vicious cycle of money, power and influence leaves the rest of us behind 11 November 2014
- Judiciary the weakest link in Cambodia’s Integrity System 29 September 2014
- Money-laundering: too important to leave to the experts alone 21 October 2014
- Thuli Madonsela: Corruption eats away at the soul of the nation 17 October 2014
- No impunity: the law steps in to investigate 22 October 2014
- El lavado de dinero: un tema clave que no puede dejarse sólo a los expertos 21 October 2014
- VKGupta, India: Great, we in India also need such dedication to er...
- Peter Kumwenda: This is a good step taken by the United States. In...
- Thuli Madonsela- Integrity Award Winner 2014 | Transparency International-Philippines: […] Read our Q+A with Thuli Madonsela here....
- Chris: Hi Max Interesting article, the only flaw with ...
- Money Laundering: Too Important To Leave To The Experts Alone « Financial Transparency Coalition: […] Read this blog in Spanish here. […...
Latest news from Transparency International
Error: Feed is temporarily unavailable