This week the United Nations is bringing experts and world leaders to Indonesia to debate development priorities beyond 2015, when the Millennium Development Goals expire. Good governance tops the list of what to add to the current eight targets. We want to make certain that good governance and anti-corruption form part of the promises and […]
The OECD has accused France of not responding effectively to the problem of international corruption. The third monitoring report on France’s implementation of the OECD Anti-Bribery Convention did cite some progress: efforts have been taken to make businesses aware of the need to fight corruption and implement corruption prevention measures. But the rest of the […]
We have been posting a series of articles on codes of conduct. Scandals from Brussels to Tbilisi show why it is important that public officials live by a code. Launched in July our blog post series has extolled the benefits and challenges of codes, examined their application in continental and common law countries. Different codes […]
The Technology Transparency Network (Disclosure: I am on the board of advisors) is a mapping project looking at about 40 case studies in developing countries that aim to promote transparency, accountability and civic engagement. Adding to the really good review of the first set of projects by David Sasaki, I would like to focus in […]
- Bulgarian politics: how to ensure a referendum fails 23 November 2015
- Why good governance in football associations matters 18 November 2015
- The first step toward creating Slovenia’s legislative footprint 16 November 2015
- Anti-corruption reform in Ukraine: going round in circles 16 November 2015
- Cuando la transparencia manda 13 November 2015
- Civil society’s role in the fight against corruption 6 November 2015
- New milestone in fight against global corruption 28 September 2015
- Practicing open data: publishing court decisions in Germany 28 September 2015
- After peaceful elections Ivory Coast must build on its commitments to fight corruption 29 October 2015
- Asset recovery: where are we now? 30 October 2015
- Gary Mortimer: Of course civil society has an important role to p...
- SAMI CHERIF: http://tunisie-telegraph.com/2015/11/10/%D8%AD%D8%...
- JB Smith: The United States has its share of corruption. Vi...
- Civil society’s role in the fight against corruption | Anti Corruption Digest: […] Source: blog.transparency.org […]...
- Asset recovery: where are we now? | Anti Corruption Digest: […] Source: blog.transparency.org […]...
Latest news from Transparency International
- How transparent are telecommunications companies?
- Football Associations: One more reason FIFA needs independent reform
- Time to get serious about cleaning up lobbying!
- José Ugaz de Transparency International presenta el concurso Desenmascarar a los Corruptos
- Transparency International Chair José Ugaz launches Unmask the Corrupt contest