Saturday 8 March is International Women’s Day, and to mark the occasion we’re celebrating women corruption fighters across the world! All this week we’ll be interviewing some of the many remarkable women who fight corruption in our movement, and on Friday we’ll be profiling the women who spur YOU on to stand up against injustice. […]
In the light of the recent and considerable improvement of Rwanda’s perceived level of corruption as being one of the least corrupt countries in Africa, it is interesting to see how our National Chapter in the country is contributing to this positive change. This article presents a grassroots approach which focuses on empowering citizens and […]
Paul Hockenos is a Berlin-based writer and consultant who recently visited Dublin to work with TI Ireland to give exposure to its groundbreaking programme to protect and encourage whistleblowers. German photographer Dagmar Morath accompanied him. You don’t have to walk very far in downtown Dublin to run smack into grim fallout of the financial […]
Alexander Elkin and Aleksey Shlyapuzhnikov of the Center for Anti-Corruption Research and Initiative Transparency International Russia (TI Russia) talk about engaging the public in anti-corruption work with the help of new technologies. Several years ago, an intellectual movement called Lebed (which stands for “the swan” in Russian) was created with the aim to bring together […]
Today Transparency International and the FAO are publishing a paper warning that corruption in land management endangers livelihoods, promotes inequality and distorts markets. Through its legal advice centres, Transparency International has already encountered thousands of ordinary citizens who have experienced this first hand. This is the story of a citizen who came to the centre […]
Transparency International’s Advocacy and Legal Advice Centres provide free assistance to victims and witnesses of corruption, helping them to pursue their complaints. They process thousands of cases each year in more than 40 countries. This is one of them.
La Oficina de Asistencia Legal Anticorrupción abrirá sus puertas en Venezuela. Por Mercedes De Freitas, Directora Ejecutiva, Transparencia Venezuela. Read this article in English here. “Mis hijos querían irse con la abuela en sus vacaciones para Boconó y tuve que sacar el permiso de viaje para menores de edad. Aún cuando llevé toda la documentación […]
A Transparency International legal advice centre has been opened in yet another country. By Mercedes De Freitas, Executive Director, Transparencia Venezuela. Lea este artículo en español aquí. “My kids wanted to go on holiday to Boconó with their grandmother and so I needed to obtain a travel permit for minors. But even though I had […]
The following article is from Transparency International’s annual report. “When we opened, the public accepted corruption as a way of life,” says Ali Lahlou, Coordinator of the anti-corruption legal advice centre run by our Moroccan TI chapter to help people tackle corruption. Although the Middle East and North Africa are being rocked by demands for […]
Transparency International’s audiovisual media coordinator Jesse Garcia writes about filming the work of Transparency Palestine. Picturing corruption isn’t easy. And its human cost, although very real, is often difficult to capture. But Transparency International’s Advocacy and Legal Advice Centres offer a way to do both, through their work advising the victims of corruption. The stories […]
- Learning to lead the fight against corruption 23 July 2014
- World Cup winners and losers 16 July 2014
- Campaign for transparency in Maldives pays off 10 July 2014
- Bangladesh: Cutting off our heads to cure a headache? 3 July 2014
- G20 anti-corruption meeting: progress, but without ambition 25 June 2014
- Three steps to (start) recovering stolen assets 12 June 2014
- How the G20 could unmask the corrupt 20 June 2014
- German-Greek arms deal corruption allegations stir renewed debate 6 June 2014
- From CEO to whistleblower 13 June 2014
- Czech construction job: honest official makes sure citizens win 17 June 2014
- javier: This happens in México all the times. So sad....
- TAPAS K. DUTTA: Nexus between the corrupt politicians, hypocrite m...
- francesco totino: A European Strategy for growth http://economicsan...
- La Cumbre del C20 en Australia | Transparencia Mexicana: […] Para conocer más sobre la Cumbre del C2...
- Derek Patterson: Shocking. Switzerland should be ashamed of itself ...