This blog post was written by Paola Palacios, Programme Coordinator of the Initiative for the Institutional Strengthening of Social Programmes (IPRO) and Monserrat Hernández, Project Consultant for IPRO at Transparencia Mexicana, the National Chapter of Transparency International in Mexico. Mexico is the second biggest economy in Latin America and growing steadily. Yet, despite its economic [...]
Reposted from the blog of the Task Force for Financial Integrity & Economic Development. Task Force member Global Financial Integrity released their newest report on illicit financial flows from the developing world last night. The report found that $5.86 trillion left the developing world due to crime, corruption, and tax evasion from 2001-2010, $859 billion [...]
Annette Jaitner, Senior Programme Coordinator in our Africa and the Middle East Department, writes about an alternative approach some of our African chapters are using to engage people in anti-corruption work Our African chapters in Ghana, Liberia, Mozambique, Sierra Leone, Uganda, and Zambia are supporting poor communities to make their films that highlight the problems [...]
As part of the Poverty and Corruption in Africa programme, Alfred Bridi supported a training on Participatory Video in Uganda. Here’s what he writes about his experience: As a member of the Poverty and Corruption in Africa programme, I was recently able to join six of our African National Chapters at a training on Participatory [...]
The word anti-corruption appears nowhere in the draft declaration ahead of the September MDG Review Summit to kick start action on the Millennium Development Goals. Why this should change. In 2000 the United Nations set a 15-year time line – the Millennium Development Goals – to tackle some of the world’s biggest development problems from [...]
- Thanks, British taxpayer! Thanks Royal Bank of Scotland 22 May 2013
- UNCAC Coalition asks UN meeting to take action for transparency and accountability 22 May 2013
- Les héros de la lutte contre la corruption : une interview avec Gregory Ngbwa Mintsa 16 May 2013
- No defence for corruption in defence procurement 15 May 2013
- Anti-corruption heroes: an interview with Gregory Ngbwa Mintsa 15 May 2013
- How to set up an offshore company in 10 minutes 9 April 2013
- Venezuela: The State as Election Campaign Headquarters 28 March 2013
- #offshoreleaks: 21st Century Journalism at its best 4 April 2013
- Iraq’s corruption legacy 3 April 2013
- Time to wake up Trinidad & Tobago: the Jack Warner affair 14 May 2013
- Clarissa: When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify...
- Auto Publish Plugin and Auto Share to Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and 20 other Social Media sites with one Free Wordpress Plugin to Auto post Instagram, Tumblr, Foursquare. Automatically Share Blog Post. - Free Bookmarking List: [...] UNCAC Coalition asks UN meeting to take acti...
- Top 1000 High PR Social Bookmarking Sites List 2013 - Free Bookmarking List: [...] Time to wake up Trinidad & Tobago: the J...
- Conrad: @crichto apologies for the slow reply, as I hadn'...
- Carola: Thanks Dorthea!...
Follow @anticorruption on Twitter